The cross saddle Pro Evolution Cross Mono from IKONIC was made from high quality European leathers.
With its system of interchangeable gullets, it adapts perfectly to the morphology of your horse during its development.
The wide cushions can be padded so that their strength can be optimally adjusted to your horse.
The saddle was specially adapted to the needs of the Cross.
- Soft saddle flap with protruding pommels front and back for a stronger hold of the leg.
- The mono saddle blade strengthens the connection between horse and rider.
- Flat seat, a successful compromise between comfortable seat and stability when the rider is balanced in his stirrups. He can easily adjust his posture and balance to the terrain and obstacle type.
- Deep and stable girthing thanks to the wide strap formed by the saddle ribs, which is passed through the bottom of the saddle flap.
- The saddle blade is reinforced at the bottom which prevents wear due to rubbing of the stirrup leathers.
In order for the leather to retain its natural beauty and elasticity, it must be regularly treated with the right care products, which have a cleaning and moisturizing effect.
Especially before the first use, you should treat your new Ikonic saddle at least twice completely with the IKONIC leather oil. This creates a natural protective barrier that prevents premature aging and excessive wear.
In order not to damage our leathers permanently it is very important to use the right care products. Use our Ikonic Leather Oil, Ikonic Leather Grease and many other care products developed by us.
We recommend not to treat all duplicated saddles with leather oil too much and too often. Our recommendation is to maintain it regularly with Ikonic Cleaning Cream or our Ikonic Glycerin Soap. Too much leather oil can cause the leather to swell, affecting its patina and durability.